Banner Medical provides precision cut-to-length services for select grades of round and shaped materials. Medical grade stainless steels, alloys, titanium, and aluminum can be cut quickly and efficiently in our Warsaw, IN facility. Our CNC cut-to-length machine delivers material to exacting tolerances with no scrap loss incurred. Receiving material in near-net shape reduces supply chain complexity, raw material inventory and improves efficiency through reduced handling and scrap. Material can be removed from the crate and sent directly to the machining centers for final processing. The following highlights our cut-to-length capability:
● Grades: Medical grade alloys, stainless steel, titanium, aluminum
● Bar/Profiles: 1.118″ O.D. through 4.330″ O.D.
(30mm O.D. through 110mm O.D.)
● Flats: 1.00″ x 1.50″ wide up to 4.00″ wide
2.00″ x 3.50″
2.50″ x 3.00″
1.00″ minimum height or width up to 5.50″ (height + width of rectangle)
● Cut lengths from .40″ up to 48″
● Cut tolerance up to +/- .005″
Contact Banner Medical to learn more about our precision cut-to-length services today!